We have been observing the spread of COVID 19 and are following the advice set out by the Government, in order to protect both staff and clients from the spread of coronavirus.
Please be assured that we are still offering the same service and our staff continue to work as normal, however we are preparing to deal with all eventualities and are constantly reviewing the situation for everyone’s safety.
We have plans in place to introduce alternative working arrangements, should the need arise.
Presently we have reasonable, proportionate arrangements in place for everyone’s protection.
* Customers are advised to arrange appointments by phone or contact form.
* Our elderly and vulnerable customers should remain indoors and self-isolate.
* We are practicing social distancing and are thoroughly committed to maintaining a high standard of hygiene.
* Please make us aware if you, or anyone you’ve been in contact with, has tested positive for coronavirus, or if you
are showing any of the symptoms of coronavirus, including a persistent cough, fever or shortness of breath, we
will then arrange to visit after your 14 day isolation period.
* Where appropriate, we will be wearing protective equipment.
* Should we show any of the symptoms associated with coronavirus we will be self isolating for the recommended
14 days and will keep you fully informed.
We will continue to follow Government guidance
For more information, including what we expect from our clients please don’t hesitate to call us on either of the following numbers.
Tel. 0782 5874833
Tel. 0789 4144617
© Paul Woodward Painter and Decorator. 2018 All rights reserved